Practice Areas — Modifications

If the circumstances of the child, a conservator, or other party affected by your last child custody order have materially and substantially changed you may be able to have that order changed. If so, contact the Grove Law Firm, PC. Together, we can ask the court to make new orders regarding conservatorship, possession, and access to the child. Some of the most common change in circumstances used when asking the court to change prior orders include:

  • Career changes for one parent that adversely impact the child;
  • Relocation of one parent or child;
  • Psychological changes in the parent or child;
  • Significant changes in the financial status of the parent paying support;
  • Child abuse or neglect;
  • Family violence. 

Get Help Today

I will get back to you about your case promptly.
The Grove Law Firm, P.C.

601 Quail Valley Dr.
Georgetown, TX 78626

 512.945.0615 (cell)
 512.551.0107 (fax)