Practice Areas — Enforcement & Contempt

Judges have the ability to enforce compliance with their orders through contempt. If a person is found in contempt of court, that person faces jail time, fines, or probation. Obviously, judge’s want people to follow orders, regardless of whether or not someone agrees with the ruling. If you have a court order that entitles you to something that you are not receiving, the Grove Law Firm, PC will aggressively protect your rights and ask for the offender to be held in contempt. The most common forms of enforcement actions include:

  • Failing to pay child support and other obligations, such as providing insurance;
  • Not obeying the child visitation schedule;
  • Not paying spousal support;
  • Failure to turn over property.

Get Help Today

I will get back to you about your case promptly.
The Grove Law Firm, P.C.

601 Quail Valley Dr.
Georgetown, TX 78626

 512.945.0615 (cell)
 512.551.0107 (fax)